Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shawarma Shared

No - no free food here, today, right now...

Enjoy the photo and the announcement below.


As my friend at Weasel-Zipper announced today, I will be occasionally posting on his blog as well as mine. I'm happy to be on board - and as of now, weasel-zippers is a bigger board then this.

A note regarding pace of posts: This site has had a surge in postings over the last few months. I assure you it was unintentional... news just keeps flowing, and I can't keep my big mouth shut keyboard clicks quite. On a NORMAL case, this site gets a post a day, if not two a week. At some point, I should get back to that routine. Of course - for that to happen, there should be really slow news days, peace on earth and justice for all. Any moment now...


One more Shawarma photo found on Flickr (on the same link as above):

mmm...meat, with pickled everything... with spices... grrr... makes me want to board the next plane back to Israel and gorge on that magnificent street food.

No comments:

Post a Comment