Thursday, August 31, 2006
My view on solving the Palestinian terror issue:
1. Gradually take over neighborhood by neighborhood.
2. Search every house for weapons. Take out all satellite and internet access.
3. Recruit local unarmed officers
4. Enforce local hidden security and actively seek to incarcerate resistance – political or militarily.
5. Put barriers between each neighborhood. Separate areas “freed” from the PA-Chaos, and areas under PA-Chaos.
6. Group several such occupied neighborhoods under a hierarchy of paid collaborators.
7. Create a local army of trusted collaborators with financial interest in keeping the peace. Do not let them excuse any bad behavior by attempts to please locals. The only goal is to keep order and cooperation.
8. Continue said plan until Gaza is taken over again and put under complete Israeli occupation and control.
9. Control the local media, and prevent outside influences. Create local television channels and control them. Create news paper outlets and control them.
10. Implant a local dictator to Gaza and then finally:
11. Seek world recognition of a sovereign state in Gaza to which Israel will pass the reigns of control gradually.
From there – once peace is kept and imposed though force, start implementing Bush’s ideals:
1. Slowly ease occupying measures
2. Provide amnesty to formerly resisting forces selectively.
3. On every step backwards into resistance and terrorism, re-impose totalitarian measures.
Once several generations have passed and Jihady philosophy is rooted out, once peace is kept and reassured – then, and only then – it would be the right time to implement Democracy. Such democracy should have the tools and measures to combat new attempts to Jihady take over.
I know this sounds harsh – but what has the humanitarian way brought us (Arabs, Americans and Israelis)?
A few notes:
1. Under no circumstances should there be resettlement of Jews within hostile Arab communities. Although Jewish communities existed for centuries prior to Zionism, including in Gaza, from the current state of affair (as well as the future one) we can deduct that never again could Arabs live peacefully with Jews. There is a threshold of hate that cannot be overcome.
2. Despite Note#1, Israel should continuously spread the word of cooperation between Arabs and Jews as a key to future coexistence. The interest of Arabs as peaceful neighbors should be emphasized again and again. The bright future that could be versus the nightmare that is the current state of affairs as a result of Jihadists and Terror.
3. It is time for visionary statehood philosophy to be imposed on the Palestinians as a replacement to the Jihady state of mind that has been allowed to persist.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Well, it gets better: Mole man apologized on Lebanese broadcast for starting a war. He didn’t mean to. He really thought that murdering and kidnapping is not an action that starts a war. Especially not with Israelis whom should be accustomed to this type of behavior from their loving Arab neighbors.
Although I do not think Israel "won" this war, I certainly don’t believe the mole-man, mister bam bam did. I would love to see his photo 20 years from now - after not seeing the light of day for fear from meeting justice. I turn to sci-fi to imagine the complexion of his white-transparent skin and wild lice infested beard. I’m going to turn to Babylon 5 for a bunch of pictures to see which would match him most.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Sadly - I did not win the lottery... but neither has the world come to an end. I believe the latter is a good thing.
No real need to mention that it is high time the world powers (USA, Russia and China) start putting real pressure on Iran, Lebanon and Syria to end the madness.
By the way - has anyone noticed how two days after the decleration of the cease fire in Lebanon - the US media has decided that peace has broke out and there is no more need to cover the story? Anyone notice any news bits over the kidnapped foxnews reporters in Gaza? Just today their kidnappers released a video of them and an impossible demand hinting they are about to chop their heads "Zarkawi" style. Such lovely people the Palestinians. As far as I'm concerned, there are 5 hostages in terrorists hands which should be released under no terms for the situation in Lebanon and the Palestinian authority to move forward. That is 3 Israeli soldiers, and 2 foxnews reporters.
I said before that I think the pot is reaching a boiling point - I believe that this situation has not changed. We are now talking about 5 hostages, soon we will be talking about more, the only situation which has pacified a bit is the rockets flying into Israel from the north. The situation is still pretty much the same from the south. Rockets still rain in on southern Israeli towns.
Let's face it - being right in your ambitions, being just in your heart - is not a guarenty to achieving victory and implementing your ideals. I see the current Bush/Olmert set of actions and tactics as a disaster. Time to wake up - No democracy can take hold in an enviroment of Mafia rule. Terrorists are not political parties and when they pretend to be, they take over and act as thugs. The historical lesson of allowing Hitler to pretend to be anything other than a thug - something like a political leader - has brought great pain to the world. This lesson has to be learned and implmented when discussing the Middle East. Terrorists like Nasralla, Mashal(Hamas-Syria), and Hania (Hamas-PA), thugs like Assad and Ahmedinajad and coward wizals such as Fuad Seniora(Lebanon) should not be allowed to threaten the world. The only way to win this war against Radical Islam is to fight it - not to debate it at the UN.
Monday, August 14, 2006
So in a very few words - I'm disgusted. All this carnage to release a person who murdered a family because they are Jewish; Samir Kuntar. Is this not despicable?! 1000 Lebanese lives, 150 Israelis, to release a murderer, and the UN did not even try to address the problem? The Israeli government accepted this? The Lebanese government declared they accept nothing except Israeli retreat – claming they will not do even the minimum required by them at the UN resolution.
Kofi Anan is an anti-Semite, and his organization is so very much concerned with humanitarian aid, but fails to mention how he cares about delivering such aid only to one side of the conflict. The side that started it all, and refused to end it by undoing its deeds, releasing the hostages. HOSTAGES! A sovereign state has taken hostages from another and refuses to abide by the Geneva Convention and allow the Red Cross to meet them. How messed up is the UN? Why did our country – the US – support this deal? Is it because the idiot in charge of Israel actually wanted this result? Actually wanted Israel to stop under the pressure and request of the UN – like a bully screaming “hold me” because he really is too scared to punch other kids?
Most of all, I must confess – I am confused. If there is a cease fire, then why did Olmert order the army to march forward? Why escalate? Everything here sounds backwards and awful. I do hope I just misunderstand the situation. Time will tell, I’ll be back next week to inject my view on this rapidly changing situation.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Thursday, August 10, 2006
To all the Sheiks of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Emeritus – stop pouring money into terrorist’s hands and start helping your civilian brothers in Iraq. Enough with this!
Looking at recent history one can notice that unless the Arabs are humiliated at war, they do not cease. Cases in point: The second intafada faded away only after a complete destruction of the elder leadership in Hamas and Fatah (Yasin and Arafat). Simply destroying the infrastructure or hurting the population does not constitute humiliating enough for Arabs to stop fighting. In 1948 the Arabs were defeated so badly – that it took them 19 years to attempt the next war to eliminate Israel. They were defeated and humiliated again in 67 – this time it took them 6 years to regroup from humiliation. Only in 77 when Egypt signed a peace treaty was the first acknowledgment from Arab leaders that they cannot win.
The unilateral withdrawals gave Arabs hope. Not for a better future, but for a better outcome of war. This hope has led them to forget how humiliated they have become in previous wars and the results were the second Intifada and the second Lebanon war. Any concessions to end the current situation which do not humiliate the Arabs – apparently will drive the next war. Humiliation is key.
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
1. School bus attack dry run at Florida
2. Hollow shoe man dry run at Dallas airport
3. Hezbollah supporting outbursts here in Dearboristan
4. Disappearing 11 Egyptian students in NY
5. Seattle pogrom on Jewish center
Is a big scale attack on Jewish targets imminent in the US? Is it going to happen in Jihad capitol USA (Dearboristan)?
Update: (morning of Augest 10th)
The pot is definitely brewing. More signs of getting closer to boiling stages. These little bits of news I heard on the radio on the Laura Ingram show. They were read by some congressman taking over for her, quoting from the news wire:
1. 2 Arabs from Dearborn were caught in Ohio with dozens of phones, cash and flight related information. If they will be prosecuted for terror related charges they might still be out in 18 months.
2. 3 Egyptians caught of the missing 11, someone in AP decided to print that they are NOT held on terror charges and are not terror related
3. Big plot uncovered in Britain. The Muslims wanted to blow international flights. Many airports in Europe are shut down or in partial work pace.
My guess: More to come… remember that Iran is brewing something for the 22nd of this month.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
A silly smile came over me when I saw the passion of the toys. The progranda war has become a laughing matter. But then I shook the smile off and faced the dark reality - sinisters\ and malace augmantation of reality is being done here to win some points and stear some hate against the Jews and against Israel.
The faux-tos are so fake, it would take a complete idiot to post them through his news wire service and pretend no directing hand was involved.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Their situation can only change once they start some healthy self critisizm. Once that happens, the rest of the world would be much better as well.
Friday, August 04, 2006
Why is the UN silent on this? Why are CNN, AP, and AFP? EU? Anyone? HELLO?!
It seems that for some reason Jews, not Israelis, even if they are citizens of any country other than Israel are fair game.
Seriously - is this 1939 or 1943?!
Did anyone volunteer somewhere to murder Arabs in protest to something? Did anyone volunteer to murder Muslims? When did murder become a valid type of a protest? It is high time the civilized world denounce the barbarism which has taken over humanity in the last couple of decades.
In Arabic, it sounds something like this: "Ba-ada Haifa, wa ba-ada Haifa, wa ba-ada ba-ada ba-ada Haifa... ba-ada... ba-ada... ba-ada"... and so on, and so forth - like a demented goat.
In his last speach he vowed not to use this expression any more. Do you think someone's feelings were hurt? Poor terrorist... let me wipe your tears with a spatula.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
The barrage of rockets, the blitz, which had no other intention than to murder civilians has miraculously mainly scorched the earth, destroyed towns but hurt little amount of people on one blow.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Israel sends 8,000 troops into Lebanon
AP - 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
BOURJ AL-MULOUK, Lebanon - Israel pressed the first full day of a massive new ground attack, sending 8,000 troops into southern Lebanon on Wednesday and seizing five people it said were Hezbollah fighters in a dramatic airborne raid on a northeastern town. Hezbollah retaliated with its deepest strikes yet into Israel, firing a record number of more than 160 rockets.
Here's how it should have been reported:
Hezbollah fires record number of 160 rockets on Jewish civilians
Hezbollah continues its war against the Jewish people in Israel with more rockets than ever before. Israel retaliated today with a massive new ground attack, sending 8,000 troops into southern Lebanon and seizing five terroirsts in a dramatic airborne raid on northeasternn terorrist's stronghold.
Can't really expect much from AP - can I?