Federal prosecutors last summer rejected claims that ISNA was unfairly named an unindicted co-conspirators in the Holy Land Foundation Hamas terror funding case.
ISNA has admitted ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. The Muslim Brotherhood is waging, in its own words, "a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated and Allah’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.”
And the head of ISNA is going to offer a prayer at Obama's inauguration.
"Muslim woman, rabbis to pray at inaugural service," by Rachel Zoll for AP, January 14 (thanks to all who sent this in):...A prayer will be offered at the National Cathedral by Ingrid Mattson, the first woman president of the Islamic Society of North America, according to an official who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release the information. The Islamic Society, based in Indiana, is the nation's largest Muslim group....
Anyone remembers Hezbollah imam giving prayer at beginning of Democrat party conference a couple of years ago?
Video: DNC imam Husham Al-Husainy on Hannity & Colmes
Aren't we glad that as Colin Powell said it, Obama will rid this country from Islamo-phobia?
Let's recap what we are now certainly facing here:
1. Closing Gitmo, releasing terrorists, not interrogating, if any trials will take place - at civil courts.
2. Inauguration prayer by terror supporting group
3. Obama's attorney general will be the guy who pushed clemency to 16 Puerto Rican terrorists. And more... lot's more.
4. Obama's going to conduct talks with Iran, Hamas and who ever wishes to remove Israel from the face of the earth. "From day one"
5. Nominated a politician to head CIA, one extreme left wing politician. CIA and NSA picks are known as "harsh on Israel, sympathetic to Iran and Hezbollah".
I'm sure I'm missing out on some items - but the picture is clear and disturbing at the very least.