The world will be a better place without the following:
* U.N. 'Climate Change' Plan Would Likely Shift Trillions to Form New World Economy
* Obama to Announce New Strategy for Afghanistan, Pakistan
* Rename the war on terror
* President on TV in every channel more often than sitcoms
* Bawny Fwank "fixing" the economy
* Pelosi declaring illegal aliens are patriots
* Terrorists given residency and well fare in the US
* NY-Times turn to Nazi propaganda outlet
* Democrat senators shilling for CAIR, demanding more FBI groveling to Muslim Brotherhood fronts
* Geitner opening his mouth (always a bad thing)
* Tax money abuse, AIG bailout, AIG bonuses, Democrats lying about it, Democrats profitiring from AIG-Fannie Mae, Freddy Mac for years
* Attack on capitalist system
* Attack on health providers and insurance companies
* Rising taxes, enormous debt
* Spending bills, Generational theft acts
* Amount of Obama administration nominees with tax cheating issues
* Heros of US armed forces paying out of pocket for war wounds
* Groveling to Iran
* Car colors legislation
* Cap and trade scheme to bankrupt energy companies and make life too expensive for all Americans, you know - those of us who use energy. Everyone.
* Media still smooching behind of false messiahs, uncritical to the last moment as the titanic is sinking.
I think everyone is tired from the crisis mode. It would perhaps be less of a crisis - if those politicians wouldn't cause the crisis - then talk endlessly about fixing it - all the while making it so much worse.
The pace of these news is daunting.