Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something is broken in blogger - and I'm gaining undeserved traffic

I write this simply to say: It wasn't me. I didn't spam any of the blogs that sent traffic today to my blog. In particular, gatewaypundit, a favorite blog of mine, has been swamped with trackbacks from posts I published a week ago or more. The reason - I put his RSS feed (as well as others) on this site. I've had hosted RSS feeds here for a long time, and this is the first time this causes such a mayhem. I'm not complaining, the traffic is appreciated. I just wanted to clarify - it's a "blogger" bug. Hosting an RSS feed causes trackbacks with completely broken time-lines.

For those who have reached here due to that bug - I am still grateful you chose to click here and check out my content. I hope you find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment