Second, a logical and naive viewer would ask himself why would those who aspire to lead the Arab world take a course which undoubtedly lead to misery and defeat for Arabs in Gaza?
There are many reasons, I'll try to list them in order of strategic importance to those terrorists who instigate the situation:
- Maintain an edgy and hateful relationship between Arabs and Muslims and Jews. The Palestinians are a cheap sacrifice which allows propaganda and recruitment to the global Jihad against the Jews and other non-Muslims. Palestinian are so insanely hateful they cannot manage to view their own best interest.
- Kill Jews, regardless of how many Muslims die in the process.
- Shift focus from Iran and Syria's nuclear bomb ambitions
- Shift focus by Arab and Persian from population's general misery in this life. Poverty, tribal backwardness and corruption are a result of both the regime's disregard for human life as well as cultural impotence. (pun intended)
- Maintain political power and extend territorial control by terrorists in area of conflict by slowly eroding the resolve of those who oppose them. In particular - in places like Egypt and Lebanon. I know you thought I was going to write "conquer land from Israel" - no there is no goal to push Israel inwards or outwards. Israel is considered by them as an illegitimate passing thing which really "doesn't exist", that's why they disregard Israeli law when they are given full citizenship rights. The only battle is with the Arab world. Israel's own political stupidity is to withdraw in anticipation of any gratitude.
- Establish enclaves of unshaken control from which to instigate next expansion by newly renamed radical groups. Hamas is simply a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood - which have many subsidiaries including Al-Qaeda. Many of Israel's Arabs are overt supporters of the "Muslim Brotherhood". To be short in my description of what it is, I would just mention that "Muslim Brotherhood" to Arabs is what "Nazi Party" was to Germans.
- Chaos and defeat will bring the Shiite messiah (the mahadi) sooner. Yes - that's their level of insanity. Sunni Arabs of Gaza are just pawns and they refuse to acknowledge it.
- Continuing suffering and inability to support own economy in any means continues to excuse the "Palestinian welfare state" funded and supported with European and American tax payers funds flowing through the UN. One needs not do any kind of work to survive in those areas. You - the English speaking westerner - are paying a salary to every terrorist in Gaza. You feed and nurture those who envision world domination from their derelict, destitute buckets of shit they call a home.
- Lest we forget the stated goal: "Justice" for Palestinians. "Justice" for Arabs. I doubt this is in any way a strategic goal of Hamas/Hezbollah/Syria/Iran
The Syrian regime is controlled by a tiny minority called "Alawi". Who - while considering themselves Muslims - are actually a cult which worships the sun and the moon. In this world of Muslim domination ambitions, a regime of obvious "heretics" is a major player in instigation against so called western decadence.