I'm biased to believe the following in the future. Sure I have proof right now to show it's true in the present, but in the future - I will be likely to believe it without checking, and as such I'm biased in the following beliefs:
* The international Media is biased
* Europe is mainly anti-semitic
* Turkey supports Hamas and other terrorists
* Arabs are violent and wish to murder infidels
* Muslims are supremacist and wish to impose their ideology on others
* Left wing politicians have hidden agenda and no moral principals
* An Arab wearing a coat on a warm sunny day entering a restaurant wants to murder people
* Communism is evil and anti-human
* The Obama admin is littered with Communists and Anti-Semites
* Many left wing politicians in the USA are atheists pretending to be religious.
* The UN has no function but to bash Israel and consume American tax payer funds
I'm too lazy to google it - but for each line there's a current relevant news story from the last week. I'm looking forward to the day where my current bias will be proven wrong. That'll be a good day for humanity.