The partition speech... a few links:
* Israel Expects Obama to Take Back ‘1967 Lines’ Demand
* Rush: I don’t know how anyone could urge Israel to destroy itself
* Netanyahu responds to Obama’s Speech
* Hamas: Obama speech total failure
* In Arab world, disappointment Obama didn’t go further
The thing I hate the most about his speech, is that he put the blame on Israel for his failed peace efforts, while taking care to show no criticism of Palestinian Arabs.
Many share the following sentiment: Obama Sides With Palestine — Endorses 1967 Border Demands
PS. Right now on Hannity's radio, Dori Gold denounces Obama's walk-back on Bush's letter of commitment to Israel in 2004.