Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random thoughts while Hillary Clinton is barking at me from the tv

  • At least she won't be president. At the very least not in the next 4 years.
  • How much nothing can be packed into half an hour of a speech? That's politics for you.
  • I believe I heard a smear that McCain thinks it's OK to pay women less than men for the same job... baseless stupid accusation. Now we know what we missed from her campaign if she would have been the candidate.
  • We got an HD front seat view, to be barked at by Hillary. (No intention to connect to the canine family). We should cancel our HD service for such events
  • People in tears at the crowd. So am I, for other reasons.
  • I believe the ABC anchors just mentioned "it's too bad she isn't our nominee". I think they quoted some dude on the floor.
  • Who actually watches this? Besides all the poor souls who have no choice because it's the only thing on every possible channel.
  • Show us some more Chelsea. She's relevant.
  • I believe she practiced for hours not winking when saying "vote for Obama", and "let's make him our next president".
  • Why should we care who Biden's wife is? When she said "partner to Obama's presidency" - we thought she would say Biden. Funny, I don't remember the first lady having an official role.
  • Do remind us, Clinton, how great your husband was as president. We'd love to discuss that. That should help Obama.
P.S. I didn't know Hillary was around at the 19th century to attend that women's rights confrence she was referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment