- Praised and complemented Benjamine Netanyahu,
- Was optimistic regarding peace process
- Requested no one haste Arabs to make peace with Israel / to normalize relations that is. (whilst pressure on Israel is A-OK)
- Shalit deal is nearly done, except for Israel wishing to deport the terrorists and Hamas insisting on return to west bank.
- Visit to USA only now because before Mubarak was 'punishing' Bush for invading Iraq and being critical of Egypt's human rights record
Also read: Mubarak Comes to DC to setup son as heir. (ok, that's not what the article on LA Times says, that's my translation of the reported facts)