Rosie Odonnell on Wednesdays at 8pm
Here are 10 guesses as to why did NBC do this:
- They wanted to boost cable subscriptions in a down economy. The less choices on public TV, the more chances you pay for cable.
- They want to break Guinness world record on low prime time ratings in the USA.
- They think they aren't stigmatized as leftist zealots to a satisfactory degree.
- They want to bring quality humor like "ching chong ching chong" back to prime-time.
- There are too many pretty people on prime time.
- Either GE has money to spare so they decided to give away shareholder's last dime to one of the most unloved D list celebrity in the country, or Rosie was as cheap as a star they could get.
- They don't like men watching their channel.
- They want Trump to say "You're fired" live and this time to really mean it.
- Fear Factor was not yucky enough.
- NBC believes 9/11 was an inside job and wants us to believe it too.
The Full Rosie
NBC - Numerous Bias Circus