- Comedian makes derogatory statements towards 14 year old girls because her mom is of the wrong party.
- A plane from Brazil to France mysteriously explodes the same day I fly internationally to Israel.
- Obama grovels to Arab world in a speech, at least in an interview he disassociates Holocaust from Naqba (or something).
- O’Reilly and Glenn Beck are portrayed by left nut jobs as murderers of saint baby killer.
- A 90 year old anti-Semite murders a guard at holocaust museum. Funny story, I was initially told it was the wax museum. (Holocaust in Hebrew is Shoa, Wax in Hebrew Sha’ava – honest mistake by relative who misled me)
- Prejean is finally fired. Whatever.
- Actually, her replacement was against gay marriage too… so apparently being a beauty queen somehow makes a young girl’s opinion about such matters important to the rest of the world. Hint to gay marriage supporters: A queen of beauty rules no one. It’s not the crown of England.
- Paul Krugman proves to be one major toolbag. Should win a second Nobel prize for being the smartest dunce around.
- Terrorists are sent to paradise Island, not the reality show – just reality of Obama
- Foreign terrorists at foreign countries are given Miranda rights.
- N’ Korea shows us the magic of the ObamaMassiah is simple smoke and mirrors. More smoke.
- The anti-Semite finally came out of Obama’s “former” pastor. 20 years, didn’t pay attention. That’s one smart cookie we have for president.
- Stimulus is proven ineffective (if not further destructive), media plays interference for Obama.
- European leaders celebrate “playboy style”, Europeans generally approve.
- Lebanon proves that no one really understands Lebanon.
- Supposed sci-fi goof funny movie turns out to be a gross over-sexualized piece of crap. Will Ferrell keeps proving how over-rates he is.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
What did I miss?
at 8:11 PM