... There are Jews who are trending toward the Republican Party, some of it because of their misunderstanding of Obama’s policies in the Middle East, and some of it, quite frankly, for economic reasons. They feel they want to protect their wealth, which is why a lot of well-off voters vote for Republicans.” ...Let me first take it calmly and say that perhaps he wasn't saying Jews are rich and greedy and want to keep their wealth, just expressing opinion, badly, that Jews are weary for the economy. Except it sure sounds like he said Jews are greedy, well off and are somehow having different feelings regarding their supposed wealth than the rest of the country. Not good, pretty much idiotic to put it that way.
Some went on to blame Waxman of spreading Anti-Semitism. In that spirit, my personal "caption this" to a photo of this cretin:
* Waxman, beyond stupid.
* Watch out Mario, don't fall into that black hole.
* I think his nostrils lead to his black soul.
* All those rich Queens and Brooklin Jews, because you know - if you're really wealthy, you want to reside in Queens.
* It appears the divide between rich Jews, and poor Jews, is that all Jews who support republicans are rich, so the Obama economy just made Jews rich, and they all turned republican. Get that logic?
* Either you with our party, or we will exterminate you, oh wait - that didn't sound so great did it?
* Hey Waxman, the Nazi party called, asked you to tone it down * I want to vote for an American Jew who will incite a pogrom against me and my family, don't you?
* Waxman really just hates his party and wants it decimated
* Waxman woke up this morning and put on his dunce hat, then went on to produce public statements
* I can't equate his face with any farm animal, its a mixture of every bad feature on one poor man's face. It shows through his statements though
Democrat Waxman: Greedy Jews Vote Republican Because They Want to Protect Their Wealth
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CCA) told reporters that Jews vote Republican because they are greedy and want to keep their wealth.
It’s a good thing he’s a democrat.