Image from LA-Times
* Barak: IDF will hunt down perpetrators of Eilat attack
* Children among dead
Image from Channel 2, on IDF spokesperson site. Civilian bus where most civilian casualties and injured by Arab Muslim Terrorists
* Six killed in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel
Several killed, dozens wounded after armed gunmen fired on bus traveling near Eilat, close to Egypt border; IDF and trades fire with gunmen; mortars are fired from Egyptian border; IDF kills several terrorists.
* Eilat: Ovda Airport closed due to terror attacks - was part of the attack against US/Israeli air-forces in Ovda?
* Report: Hamas evacuates security forces HQs fearing Israel's reaction - STOP BOMBARDING EMPTY BUILDINGS! TAKE THEM OUT! Finish the job.
* Barak: Terror attacks originate in Gaza - I can only guess, the orders came out of Syria and Gaza, the perpetrators were Israeli and Egyptian Arabs.
* Terror attacks: PM holds security assessments - Current Al-Qaeda controlled Sinai, and lack of Egyptian strong government invokes chaos, Israel has to treat entire south area as an on-going war zone from here on. Is this a return to the attrition war? At least we know that for now, Egyptian military isn't mobilized against Israel. For now.
* Evidence on terrorists bodies prove attack came from Gaza
* IDF had intelligence of an upcoming attack pending by groups waiting in Sinai (Hebrew)
Sky News Video (via Eye On The World)
* Netanyahu: The #terror attacks are a serious incident, in which Israeli citizens were killed and our sovereignty was breached. #Israel will react accordingly
* Gaza crossing shut down(Hebrew)
* Hamas in Gaza denies responsibility(Hebrew)
* Germany: Prosecute those responsible for attackc (Hebrew/Walla), Seriously, WTF? I don't think whoever came up with that statement thought it through.