Reported today on Fox News:
Passenger Ignites Explosive on Delta Flight, Al Qaeda Connection Reported
A male passenger possibly linked to terrorist organization Al Qaeda ignited a powdery substance prior to landing on a Delta Airlines flight to Detroit Friday, Fox News confirmed. The man is believed to be Nigerian.
Several people were hurt and one person, possibly the suspect, was admitted to the University of Michigan Medical Center at Ann Arbor, hospital spokeswoman Tracy Justice said. An emergency was declared aboard the flight, operated as Northwest flight 253, according to a Federal Aviation Administration spokesperson.
The suspect, who ABC reported suffered second-degree burns, told federal investigators he was connected to Al Qaeda, though authorities are questioning the veracity of that statement, Fox News confirmed. A federal situational awareness bulletin noted that the explosive was acquired in Yemen with instructions as to when it should be used, ABC said.
The FBI was on the scene, Detroit office spokeswoman Sandra Berchtold told NewsCore. Berchtold declined to comment on the reports of a terrorist connectio
Obama's attempts to please Muslim world:
- Speech to Arab world
- Strong arm Israel to more one sided concessions
- Apologize for Bush, blame Bush, claim not to be Bush
- Impose dumb-ass Rules of Engagement in Afghanistan
- Prepare to close Gitmo
- Free terrorists to paradise islands
- Move terrorists to US soil
- Disallow SUCCESSFUL interrogation techniques
- Investigate CIA interogators
- Shut down CIA operations, move interrogations to other agencies
- Mirandize enemy combatants
- Disallow words which describe the enemy
- deny we are at war
- call terrorism 'man made disaster'
- Reach out to Muslims/Islam
- Interviews to Arab TV stations
- and more...
The result: 2 attacks within first year.
Oh -yea, it's all Bush's fault, right?Cross posted on Zip