- Obama announces: I was wrong, seeks to undo stimulus
- Solar Panels give Michigan economy new wind
- G-20 Participants engaged in secretive costume party. Merkel dressed as cat
- Hamas to proclaim: Israel's government is racist
- Afghani government commits to women right reform following international feminist groups pressure
- Recession over announce major investors. Home prices spike in a week long purchasing spree
- ACORN apologizes for stealing the election. Promises to act nice from now on
- Bawni Bwank to fix economy. Gays jeer as he goes back into closet (looking for an even more expensive tie)
- Norm Coleman gets his appeals approved. Finally sanity prevails and Al Franken will not be a senator.
HA!!! Happy April's Fool!
Except that the Hamas title is true...