- Read a book
- Read a bed time story to your kids
- Take a long bath
- Go exercise
- Go to sleep
- Write a letter of complaint to your congressman, surely you have things to complain about
- Plan your next vacation
- Crossword puzzles
- Reorganize your coupons folder
- Talk on the phone with relatives
- Anything that is not mindlessly watching yet another unneeded press conference by hubris boredom in chief.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
So what were you doing during the "yet another primetime TV grab" by the President yesterday?
Here are a few positive things one can do next time (with the TV turned off):
at 10:41 AM