Thursday, October 22, 2009

MsPaint art, Windows 7 released

Perhaps first - to the topic of this blog, here's a proper link: Break-Dancers in Gaza: Keeping It Real - Keeping it real in Gaza... Perhaps one should ponder retiring that phrase, I believe several comedians have shown how ridiculous it is and the people who use it are.

In celebration of Windows 7 release, I present you with what I call 'MsPaint Art: Sunset at lunchtime'


(my own original 3 minutes art...)

Already entry level E-Machine systems are sold with Windows 7:


I've been using Windows 7 for a while at home - through my MSDN license - and I can attest that it is so much better than Vista.

1 comment:

  1. Well - I added a comment, saw it on screen and it just disappeared, odd.

    I commented that the 'art' was a joke and I had hoped that my reader had realized it was a joke prior to reading the comment.

    ReplyDelete