Monday, April 17, 2006

The same spot again? What the F@#$?

I was anticipating this to have happen. I don't think I'm the only one. Once again, today, a mass murder of Jews in Tel Aviv by Arab Muslims.

"Thank you" Nazi Palestine.

For anyone who misunderstands my views, I suggest reading my previous notes regarding how Israel is "fighting" terrorism. It was only a question of time considering the amounting circumstances. The siege on Gaza while not retaliating, the election of the Palestinian Nazi party, the indifference of the Israelis.

A side note - it is the Jewish holiday of Passover. The bastard animals who committed this have always tried to destroy happiness through the holidays.

My sympathy goes to the victims. Do not cry in silence - make your pain be heard and may you have a striking impact on your incompetent government to finally make some sort of retaliation.

No comments:

Post a Comment